Frequently Asked Questions

Can't find the answers you need? Please contact us and we will be happy to help!

A new website & applicarion development is quoted based on the needs of each individual project. Every website is unique and requires different components and features. It is your business needs and goal that will determine what kind of components we will be adopting. We'll ask a series of questions during consultations to access these needs, and give you a bill based on that assessment.
On average, It usually do not take nmore than three months, but the pace of any project is mostly determined by the quick & responses of client. How much input you can provide during the initial stages, your availability with feedback, how soon the content is ready - all this affects the speed of completion.
Our payment options include online transfers, bank transfers & Deposits, and Paypal.
Our payment Plan has been arranged in two ways, when project features and billing amount has been negotiated and agreed upon, A client may choose to pay via 40% commencement deposite, and remaining 60% at project completion & deployment or A Client pays Via 40% commencement deposite, 30% before project is launched to a live server, remaining 30% is made after project deployment.
Client's contributions comes by way of their quick & timely feedback this is really important. We'll start with a lot of questions about your goals and needs as related to the development of this project, to help us brief you on the kind of contents we will be needing from you
Clients are faced with the provision of what contents about their business services they desire to display. Thus, we can only suggest and ask clients for what business details they should provide, ranging from Photos, Business history, details of business services etc. However, in some situations where clients need help, We have a "Content Developer" whose role is to help clients provide every necessary contents needed for project development. This person arranges, modify and revise every detail & content about Client business services. This is done for a negotiated cost.
Yes! We love it when clients take control of their web aplications by understanding how to manage it on their own. We provide Clients with a set of graphically represented documents at project deployment to help them understand website/app features more better, and our consultancy door is always open to answer any questions you have about our developed projects.
You can reach us 24/7, through our office addresses, email address, give us a call through our G.S.M lines, Send a Contact message using form, (Visit Contact Page ) or Chat with an agent Online via this website, by clicking the Chat Icon at the bottom-right corner of this website We are here to develop your online resence as much as you need us.

Move Your Business Forward